Toshiba Air Conditioners - Ducted Indoor Unit, VRF
Key features of Toshiba SMMS ducted unit
The discreet standard ducted unit can easily be installed in ceiling voids or false ceilings, and operates very quietly. Whatever the shape of the room, this flexible model ensures a uniform temperature and air distribution, and enhances the Indoor Air Quality for optimum user comfort.
- Allows complete design flexibility
- Full range of filters to enhance indoor air quality
- Fresh air intake is possible
- High static pressure (up to 110 Pa).
External static pressure can be raised as high as 110 Pa, so that all areas of the room can be reached for even temperature distribution, no matter how complex the layout.
- High-lift drain pump.
The flexible piping layout is made possible by an optionally available drain pump kit that raises the drain piping up to 27 cm from the drain port.
Options for ducted unit Toshiba MMD-AP***1BH
Back to the section
- Standard filter and filter frame (supplied with unit)
- High-efficiency filter 65 (TCB-UFM11BFCE, TCB-UFM21BFCE)
- High-efficiency filter 90 (TCB-UFH51BFCE, TCB-UFH61BFCE)
- High-efficiency filter 65 (TCB-UFM11BE, TCB-UFM21BE, TCB-UFM31BE, TCB-UFM41BE)
- High-efficiency filter 90 (TCB-UFH51BE, TCB-UFH61BE, TCB-UFH71BE, TCB-UFH81BE)
- Filter chamber (TCB-FC281BE, TCB-FC501BE, TCB-FC801BE, TCB-FC1401BE)
- Filter kit for underside (TCB-FK281BE, TCB-FK501BE, TCB-FK801BE, TCB-FK1401BE)
- Suction canvas (TCB-CA281BE, TCB-CA501BE, TCB-CA801BE, TCB-CA1401BE)
- Ceiling panel (RBC-UD281PE(W)/RBC-UD501PE(W), RBC-UD801PE(W)/RBC-UD1401PE(W)E)