Musei Capitolini, ITALY
Operating since June 2005, Toshiba air conditioning solution for the Palazzo Caffarelli, which is part of the prestigious Musei Capitolini in Rome. Which controls sensible loads in conjunction with a hydronic system, as humidity levels and room temperatures have to be guaranteed in such a delicate environment, such as the museum area. Every year very important and precious art works are displayed inside palazzo Caffarelli.
- Toshiba Super Modular Multi System (SMMS) with R-410A
- Cooling capacity 38.4 êÂò, heating capacity 43 êÂò
- Outdoor unit is installed on the roof top of the museum
- Indoor units: 1-Way Cassette and Concealed Consoles
Customer Satisfaction with Toshiba VRF system
Musei Capitolini is particularly satisfied with the following project outcomes:
- Toshiba reliability and advanced technology.
- Toshiba in Italy is well known as the technological leader and supplier of the most advanced solutions in the industry.
- Quick and state-of-the art installation as well as on going support and maintenance. Toshiba Italy is focused on after-sales support and service, as after sales personnel are continually trained in order to provide the best possible service to their customers.